Saturday, February 25, 2012

kawaii bento lunch

I asked my sister to make me a bento lunch to bring to work this week and she agreed! She spent a lot of time and effort making it and it came out looking amazing! It was healthy(-ish) too, perfect for my fat ass to lose some weight.

Look at that! Isn't it beautiful? The walrus is sooo cute and the little hot dog squidies! I had bought her some hot dog molds but I don't think you can see it very well in the picture.


Rice, cheese, hot dogs and lettuce. All looking so kawaii.



With one of my sister's bento boxes.



The hot dog molds I got my sister. Except I think the one I got her came with three...but I could be wrong.


When it was time for lunch, I didn't know where to start eating. It was so cute! I almost felt bad eating it, but I was really hungry so I devoured it.


Super kawaii bento lunch!


The squid hot dog was upside down and got a little tossed around on my commute to work. But it's still cute! My friend was jelly.


My complete kawaii lunch.


Although I generally don't like to do this, I might make another post today. It'll depend on how productive I am (since I have three things that has to be completed by Tuesday and I've been enjoying my week off from school, like a normal person). I have a meeting with one of my teams for a project (ugh) and I have to get my long-needed haircut afterwards. So keep your fingers crossed that I'm productive, because it's going to an uber kawaii post!

0 comments: