Thursday, February 09, 2012

rilakkuma limited edition happy picnic plushes

Despite not being a huge Rilakkuma fan, I couldn't help but fawn over the newest collection of limited editon picnic plushes!



Are they not simply kawaii!? I immediately fell in love with Kiiroitori, the chick. So short and stubby! I love short and fat animals, especially birds, that's probably why I love sparrows so much.


How can you not love this pudgy bird?


I wasn't sure whether I should get Korilakkuma and Rilakkuma as well though. After a little bit of debate, I decided to get the whole set. I rationalized that I could always sell Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma if I didn't end up liking them, someone was bound to buy them, especially since they're such popular characters.

After sending a quick e-mail to my buyer in Japan, she told me the price for each and (I'm assuming) that she'd be able to get them. Oh boy, there goes my budget for the next month.

On the San-x website, the rilakkuma one was already sold out! They were released last weekened and not surprisingly, they were all gone.


Rilakkuma Limited Edition Happy Picnic Plush.


I think what really makes them cute is their costumes, especially bear-shaped bun on their heads! Hopefully, my buyer will be able to find them for me and they won't cost an arm and a leg!

0 comments: