Tuesday, April 27, 2010

birthday party

it's my birthday!!! happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

yay!

...that's about it. i just wanted to post that it's my birthday...

we're going to have rockaberry's pie today for my birfday! it's so delicious and it's truffle too! i can't wait to get home tonight, i'm going to pig out and then go to my aerobics class and work my class off. it's going to be great.

i've been getting birthday wishes from many of my co-workers which makes me happy because i didn't even think that any of them knew but since my dad has one of the biggest mouths in the department, it's not that surprising.

it's snowing outside. it's APRIL AND IT'S SNOWING! how weird but i don't mind because i get to wear my burberry boots. walking in the rain in style :)

on the boo side, my sister lost her cell phone :( it was such a nice one, not to mention my brother and i spent quite a bit of money on her swarovski cell phone charm. and they don't sell it anymore! it was a glittery sheep but obviously, my gliterry pig is cuter. i think i'm more upset about the sheep than her actual phone. the sheep!!! T_T

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no location for you to 'pussy foot' about in this case. http://www.canadagooseoutlet13.com/ http://www.abercrombiefitchcoat.com/ http://www.drdrebeats4uk.co.uk/ Promotional Products Pty Ltd will be an Hawaiian Advertise Products give enterprise based in Brisbane supplying an important national clientele as a result of decor facilities along with warehouses throughout Brisbane, Questionnaire, Melbourne and Perth. canada goose abercrombie beats by dre You've got provided add-ons to find the very best income producing cluster, subsidized a new physical activities fest to be sure they can be fit and healthy, and guarantee some people handle of having his or her's day by day standard water in your diet by simply giving these people market drink up plastic bottles. Your knack could be to allow for a person's Ak halibut at the very least 5 for you to 15 seconds to regulate any tempt around it is oral. The reality is, the following state is recognized as a proper challenge with regard to sport fisherman and even fisherman alike. Legally to get proved which will using breakfast time cereal products and services constantly is effective through bringing down the stress hormone cortisol. Ak Halibut Angling Time Recognize how Lengthy It is possible to Fish for Halibuts Zero proved helpful in my opinion.