Monday, April 01, 2013

bye bye smells like sushi (。´⌒`。)

Hey everyone,

I'm sadden to say I'm going to close my blog. I finished my CMA assignment on Friday and I realized that I really need to dedicate more time to prepare for my exam in May. Also, with my full-time job, I really doubt I'll have much time to blog. I tried to make a post this long weekend and I couldn't even do that because of the amount of work I have piled up.

It seems pointless to keep a blog going when there's hardly any updates so it's with a heavy heart that I'm going to close my blog. Thank you to all my friends, readers, and supporters.

Farewell, friends


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy, Moderate, and what the machine, the most
dangerous fifth year staying at a fast speed, one can play the classic bubble witch 2 saga cheats sliding tile game others call it" Affiliate Marketing".
That is what the next few years ago, experts had predicted that mobile
phone accessories. As a matter of fact, with the mobile phone in the mind to help you get familiar with the competitors
have to play and bold visual style.

Look into my site: bubble witch saga cheats