Monday, June 04, 2012

hiatus announcement


Rosco & Homekoro Hate Studying Too (Old pic but who cares).

I hate to do this but this blog is going to be on hiatus. I have way too much to study for my CMA exam in June (omg, it's in a week and a half!) which means that I won't have any time to blog. I don't know if I'll have time to make a post before I leave for Asia (the day after my CMA exam), especially since I'll probably be running around celebrating the fact that my exam is over (and hopefully feeling that I passed) and picking up last minute items for my trip. I'll try my best to make a few posts during my trip, (especially about all the kawaii I see/buy OMG SO EXCITING!) but I make no promises. If not, enjoy the summer and I'll talk to you all at the end of July!

P.S. Buy lots of kawaii while I'm gone! XD

0 comments: