Wednesday, May 30, 2012

birthday kawaii (arpakassos & mamegoma)

Ok, so I'm sure you're all sick and tired of staring at my much anticipated wedding post, as excited as you all were at seeing my dress and all the wedding pictures, I'm sure you're sick of it by now. This is going to a super duper disgustingly kawaii post, so brace yourselves ladies and gents (if you don't like kawaii, gtfo. Seriously, why are you here if you don't like kawaii, it's all I blog about).

About three weeks ago, a huge package came for me. I immediately knew what it was, my kawaii birthday package! I had to refrain myself from tearing the wrapping apart like a desperate lady who needs her kawaii fix so that I could take some unboxing pictures (the things I do for you guys ;D).


Giant kawaii package

Unfortunately, it didn't make in on time for my actual birthday. In fact, it was only paid for a day or two before my birthday. But it arrived really quickly, especially since I asked for surface mail but it's entirely possible that my seller shipped it as airmail since she knew it was for my birthday...either way, I paid for it (or rather, my family did).


Squished arpakasso goodness

Look at all those arpakassos squished together! The package was huge, since I ordered a lot of kawaii as my birthday gifts (using the money that my family gave me).


Arpakasso Army!

Here is a group picture of all the arpakassos that I ordered with my birthday money. Aren't they beautiful?


Closer Shot of Upcoming Kawaii.



My First Large Arpakasso Plush!


I had been debating about whether I should get a large arpakasso plush for the longest time (basically since I got one for my sister's Christmas present). I kept telling myself that I didn't need a giant arpakasso(honestly, who needs anything of this but that's besides the point) and that I'd have no where to put it and that money was tight (all very valid reasons). But my sister offered to get it for me for my birthday so all my reasons against getting one flew right out the window and got hit by a snow removal truck.


Strawberry Baby Arpakassos

I had the hardest time deciding which one I wanted, it was between D and C. After consulting my sister, I decided to get C. I normally much prefer the guy arpakassos and than the girl ones because I think they look much cuter. By "guy" I mean the one without eyelashes, I guess guys can have eyelashes but not like mascara lathered eyelashes like some of them have.


Macaroon Arpakassos & Purple Cotton Candy Arpakassos

Here are my larger arpakassos. I love the colours of the newer macaroon arpakassos, they're a lighter pastel colour than the older ones.


Large Arpakasso Pouch

My first arpakasso pouch too! I finally caved and got one of these also. At first, I wasn't able to get this colour since someone has already bought it so I decided to get a pink one but it turns out that Yumi had a second one so life was good. I was surprised at how big this pouch is, it's like..pretty big. I thought that you'd only be able to put a key and maybe change in it but you can put quite a bit more than that (but your arpakasso would be fat). To demonstrate, I put one of my little mamegomas in.


Mamegoma says, "Hi!"



Arpakasso Coin Pouch

This one is small and you can pretty much fit a few keys and loose change.



Has your brain exploded from kawaii overload yet? No? Keep reading!

I also bought a few mamegoma plushes. His new look is too cute to resist. When you combine animals that are fat and round, it pretty much guarantees kawaii. Mamegoma is proof of this.


Fat Mamegoma Plush & Straps



Mamegoma Tower!

These are really tiny beanie plushes and they're really expensive for their size. But as I mentioned, they're just too cute! I had bought every single one except the yellow but Yumi threw it in as a freebie. She said that way, I have the whole group, so nice of her!


Mamegoma Butt Tower



Mamegoma Beanie Straps

These are about double the size of the beanie plushes and they're also filled with beanies. But they're much lighter than the smaller ones.


Fat Mamegomas All Trying To Squeeze In.


So that's what I got for my birthday this year. It was the first time in a long time that I didn't ask for clothes or anything useful. Teehee.

I'm also selling some of my arpakassos and other kawaii here. Some of have been sold and they'll have a "Gone" note on them. But if you're interested in anything, feel free to comment on my flickr (if you have flickr) or just leave a comment on my blog with your contact info! And please, serious buyers only :)

0 comments: