Friday, July 20, 2012

guess who's back?

I'm back from my 5 week vacation in Asia! Did you miss me? It was such an amazing trip (despite hating China but that's another story) but I'm very glad to be home. We arrived in Montreal at around 9:15 PM and I was back home at around 10 PM.



Alex's family was already waiting for us at the baggage claim and his mom excitedly squealed and ran over before I even knew what was happening (I only had 6 hours of very uncomfortable sleep and for those of you who know me, I.need.my.8.hours.of.sleep.). She was very sweet and had bought two helium balloons for us. Mine was the Hello Kitty one and Alex's just said, "Welcome Back." She told me that they didn't have plushies so she thought the HK balloon was the next best thing. I was touched that she even bought me a balloon.

I'll be double posting today -gasp- but the posts will be in order of my trip, so sorry to disappoint kawaii lovers but don't worry, Japan and all its kawaii and awesomeness will have the most coverage ;)

The order of my trip was like this:
  1. Shanghai, China
  2. Guangzhou, China (which I'll only mention in a few paragraphs.)
  3. Hong Kong, China
  4. Tokyo, Japan (OMG!!!)
  5. Beijing, China
Oh and guess what?

I PASSED MY CMA EXAM!!!!


My reaction except with a lot of screaming.

Found out on my last day in Beijing. The CMA Order sent me an e-mail saying that the results of the entrance exam were posted online and instead of getting ready for breakfast and the rest of the day, I checked my e-mails and waited anxiously for the results.


I just passed but mind you, it was a freggin' hard exam. I had to guess the last 10 questions.

As you can probably tell, I have a bit of jet lag, why else would I be up at 6 in the morning updating my blog (as much as I love you guys). I guess it's a good thing, since I have a lot of unpacking to do (something that's on my 10 top worse things to do list).

Next post, Shanghai!

1 comments:

Water Damage Restoration San Mateo said...

Great reading yoour post