Saturday, August 18, 2012

cigars, rum and beaches



Hey everyone! I'm heading off to Cuba this afternoon with my family so I won't be able to blog until I get back. I'll be returning on August 26th, sun-kissed (not fried hopefully) and relaxed with loads of pictures to share!

This is totally stupid but I'm unsure about which kawaii plushie to bring with me and which book to read! I bought book II and III of the Fifty Shades of Grey series (because everyone loves to read about sex on the beach...HA!). I didn't buy book I since they didn't have it at Costco, I was so annoyed because that would've been the PERFECT read. Now I'm stuck debating about whether I should buy it at a overpriced bookstore at the airport or wait until I get back and buy it on amazon for less than half the regular price.

Oh woe is me, so many important decisions.

Have an awesome week!

0 comments: