Wednesday, June 26, 2013

leaked - rilakkuma forest series?

I want to apologize for being MIA for the past two weeks. I've been feeling really unmotivated to blog and the weather has been utter crap so my pictures turn out really dark and gloomy and I'm too lazy to learn how to edit photos.... ( ̄^ ̄)

And Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been consuming every spare minute of my life (。’▽’。)♡

BUT, I did come across some exciting news from my fellow Rilakkuma lovers...

Forest Series?? 
LOOK AT KIIROITORI!!! He's dressed as an owl!!! Needless to say, he's on my wishlist, I must have him! A chick dressed as an owl....birdception...or some other clever inception pun (except mine wasn't even clever). You can still Kii's two strands of black hair sticking out, haha.

Anyway, this a leaked photo and I think it's going to be released sometime this fall, which would make sense with the whole forest-y theme. I find this collection actually really well thought out and I am tempted to get the whole set, even if I don't find Rilakukma and Korilakkuma cute.

Looking at the two kumas, you can tell they're meant to be deer. They even have little hooves and the deerskin poncho with the tail at the end are great finishing touches. I can already imagine how soft they'll be. Korilakkuma also has a nice little batch of what I would imagine to be wild berries. 

What do you think? Should I take the plunge and get all three?

Also, don't forget to join my giveaway! Two days left!!!!



0 comments: