- Write 11 (random) things about yourself on your blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you tag
- Choose the next 11 people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
- No tag backs
- You must post these rules
11 Random Things About Me
- I have a huge fear of sprouting potatoes.
- I only started obsessively collecting kawaii since last February.
- My sister and I still have the same bunk beds since we were little (but it's separated now).
- I love cheese. So.freaking.much.
- But if I only had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it'd have to be my mom's curry.
- I love to read.
- I have a tendency to carry a pharmaprix's worth of stuff in my bags. You should always be prepared!
- I usually carry a kawaii plushie with me in my handbag.
Today is Chicky Cinnamoroll.
- I'm a huge brand whore, from handbags to coffee (which I don't even drink that much).
- I'm extremely indecisive. When it comes to deciding between buying two things, it usually takes me a really long time to decide. Or I just end up buying both.
- I still play Pokemon.
1. What are your pet peeves?
Where to begin? One of my biggest pet peeves is people who take the elevator to go up 1 or 2 floors. Even 3 floors. You're so lazy! Another pet peeve is slow walking people or when they cut you off when you're walking -_-
2. Ever wished that you were taller or shorter?
I wish I were a little taller.
3. What are your favourite type of shoes to wear?
Flip flops all the way! If we didn't have winter here, I'd be wearing them all the time. I also like wearing boots though.
4. Do you listen to music on your phone or portable music device?
Funnily enough, I listen to music on my iPod touch, even though I have an iPhone. I think I just need to make my iPod touch useful.
5. Did you learn a musical instrument when you were younger?
I played the violin for a few years when I was in high school. I wish I had kept playing, I really miss it. I've always loved the sound of the violin, so beautiful and sad. Now, I'm so swamped with school, work, Alex, and kickboxing...Don't know if I'll ever start again.
6. Do you prefer online or instore shopping?
Overall, I prefer instore shopping but because I know I can find cheaper deals for the same items, I shop online. I do almost 99% of my kawaii shopping online as well as my books. Although it's much more fun and exciting when you make a purchase instore though since you immediately get the item.
7. What’s your fondest memory of your childhood?
I wouldn't say this is my fondest but it's the one that I remember with the most clarity. I must have been around 5 or 6 because I didn't share a room with my sister yet, and a movie called "The Rescuers" just came out on VHS. I really wanted it and kept telling my parents that I wanted the movie but they ignored me. I took a nap and when I woke up, there it was in front me!
8. Do you learn any languages?
I'm not currently learning any new languages but I speak Cantonese at home in addition to English and French.
9. What type of books do you like to read?
I mostly read fiction but I also like to read business books.
10. Do you like to collect anything? If so, how big is your collection and when did you start collecting?
I started collecting kawaii things, especially plushes, last February. My collection is huge, and I'm actually selling some because I don't have room to put them -_-. I also collect books and I have a pretty big library, I'm so proud of it. I've been collecting books for years now.
11. Do you prefer typing or writing (by hand) your notes?
I prefer typing up notes since it's much faster. But I like to write by hand more than typing.
Honestly, I'm too lazy to come up with 11 questions of my own and I don't know anyone to tag except for my sister. So I'll ask her if she wants to do it and if she does, I'll post the questions but if she doesn't....then that's all!