Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grand Opening - Sushiibear's Kawaii Emporium!

Now open for business!

Hey everyone! My shop is finally open  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆! I've always wanted to be a shop owner and since I love kawaii, I decided to open up an online kawaii shop. I've been selling off my Flickr for about 7 or 8 months now but I decided to take it to the next level, so to speak. This is more of a project to see if it's actually feasible in the long run before I pursue a physical shop and really start investing in it (business plans and all that jazz).

Also, I will admit that some of the items listed are from my personal collection. But like all collectors, you eventually run out of room (。-_-。)and as hard as it is for me to let go of some of my kawaii goodies, it had to be done. I take very good care of my kawaii and I wouldn't sell them unless they were in excellent condition.

Please have a look and spread the word around!

0 comments: