Saturday, March 17, 2012

happy st. partick's day!




Of course, this wouldn't be the same without me posting one of my kawaii to go along with this post. From the top of my head, I don't have any green kawaii plush except for my giant platypus plush so he'll be the one wishing everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day.



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!



Pusheen surfing Platy.


To be honest, I didn't know it was today, I thought it was going to be tomorrow because our annual St. Patty's Day parade is tomorrow. Some of my girlfriends invited me to watch it with them tomorrow and as much as I really want to, I can't because I have so much work that needs to be done for Monday and Tuesday, I can't afford to take the better half of the afternoon off.

I also didn't feel well at all earlier today. I went to my CMA coaching seminar and only stayed for an hour. I kept alternating between getting hold and cold and I felt extremely drowsy and feverish. I got home, took some medicine and slept for the better part of the day.



I woke up feeling much better and was even able to snag a few super adorable kawaii items from a shop that I had been waiting forever to start selling its new items! I was so happy that I was able to get them, especially since I've waited so long for them and they were so hard to find at a decent price.


Doughnut Mamegomas! Aren't they so cute?


My absolute priority were the mamegoma doughnut plushes. I've wanted those since they came out last June but haven't seen them for sale anywhere. I was able to get the white and the pink ones, which were my two first choices! The ones I got are the plush and not the straps. This is a combined picture of the plush and straps that I made for my flickr wishlist.


Rilakkuma Sweets Collection


I mentioned in a previous post that I had recently fallen in love with Kiiroitori so it's not surprising that I bought the Sweets Kiiroitori plush. My sister bought the Korilakkuma one. I guess Rilakkuma is forever alone.



I love the Rilakkuma Sweets collection so I had purchased some large memo pads from another seller last week and some folders. I couldn't find a picture of them online though so you'll just have to wait until I get them :)

I'm not feeling very well again so I'm going to go get some rest and hopefully, some work done for school. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

0 comments: