Thursday, March 22, 2012

newest rilakkuma items

After seeing Mary's latest post about the new Shower/Bathroom Rilakkuma series, I totally fell in love with the Korilakkuma and Kiiroitori plush. I just wish that I could get a bigger picture of it but I can't seem to find the catalog in a bigger format (or without some store's watermark on it).


Shower/Bathroom series!


I especially love kiiroitori, check out the towel head and his adorable wrap-around towel! Korila is super adorable as well. They're both on my wishlist. Rila is...meh, once again, forever alone. I won't add that forever alone meme face since last time, it looked like crap due to my crappy Photoshop skills.



Not only do I want the plush, I'd love the small pencil case and the smaller wallet as well! I really like the design of it, the colour is just great. Pastel is really in this season.



Finally, I think that tote is really cute, although I don't think I'd buy it. I can never really justify paying $30 for a canvas tote. But it's super cute nonetheless.

What's this? Could it be that I'm actually starting to LIKE Rilakkuma and friends?! I'd like to think otherwise but from what I can see lately, it seems that I'm starting to change my mind a bit....



Oh! And I got 86 on my Strategy and Competition quiz. Yay! I honestly thought I failed.

0 comments: